04 Aug 2013-2014 Alme Inami Winner
Dallas – BarakAllah’hulakum
Alme Inami is an award that is given to the most excellent Majlis in Majlis Khuddamal Ahmadiyya, as decided by the Alme Inaami committee. After looking at the progress reports of the Majalis throughout the year, the committee awarded Dallas Majlis the Alme Inami for the year 2013-2014.
Dallas will be presented with the Alme Inaami by Ameer Sahib during the Sunday session, August 16th at the Jalsa Salana.
The award was started on November 14, 1939, on the occasion of Khilafat Jubilee (the 25th year of Khilafat-e-Ahmadiyya). Hadhrat Musleh Maud himself decided to give Alme-Inaami to the best Majlis. The first Alme Inaami was awarded on December 28th, 1939 to Araysa Jamaat, on that occasion Huzoorra remarked “I advise this Jama’at to fulfill the responsibilities of this flag”.
Some facts about Dallas Majlis:
- Dallas Jama’at was officially established in 1989 under the Sadarat of Syed Rafique Ahmad Sahib
- First Qaid Majlis was Zaheer Bajwa sahib who is now serving as National General Secretary for USA Jama’at.
- Dallas was home of our current Sadr Majlis Dr. Bilal Rana Sahib from 2002 to 2006.
- In 2002, the first phase of Baitul Ikram Mosque was built on a 3.6 acre land in Allen
- With the grace of Allah, MKA Dallas has been privileged to carry Alme Inaami three times in the past. 2005, 2009 and 2010!
- MKA Dallas current tajneed consists of eighty five Khuddam and Atfal.
- Some of the MKA Dallas regular activities include Adopt-a-Highway, Basketball, Nourishing Neighbors to visit senior citizens at old homes, Feed the Hungry programs, quarterly interfaith program and annual blood drives.