Assalaamo alaikum wa Rahmatullahe wa Burakatohu
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you.
I pledge myself to serve you as best I can. May Allah pour down His grace and blessings on our predecessors, whom God enabled, and upon those who served under them.
Worldly leaders appoint people to keep their subjects in line. But I ask you to keep a watchful eye over me. If you find me in error, then guide me.
Other introductory requests:
1. Each khadim should be obedient and loyal to their Jamaat Sadr (President) and let it be felt.
2. Qaideen and local amila members should make prayer and istighfaar (seeking forgiveness) a habit.
3. Qaideen and local amila members should befriend each individual khadim and tifl in their majlis, regardless of their level of religiosity.
4. If an MKA office holder ever mistreats you in any way going forward, feel obligated to tell me about it. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. To merely pay a chanda subscription doesn’t truly earn us the right to be called a ‘khadim’. We must prove it with our conduct. If our hearts are right with Allah, we will inherit all the rewards Allah Has promises us in the Holy Qur'an. We live in times of trials and difficulties of different kinds but always remember that there is no power in the world that can harm our love for Allah and His Prophet (sa).
May Allah transform our weaknesses into strengths.
Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya