12 Aug MKA Nasir T20 Cricket Tournament 2014
MKA Nasir T20 Cricket Tournament 2014
Sep 27 – Sep 28
WCC Turf Park, Laurel, Maryland
Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmadiyya USA is reviving the Nasir Cricket tournament with the first annual hardball T20 Cricket tournament this year inshAllah. The tournament will inshAllah be held in Laurel, Maryland on Sep 27-28. The facility reserved for this tournament has 2 grounds with a rare natural turf pitches. To put this in perspective the natural turf pitches in US can be counted on the fingers of your two hands. 6 teams from across the USA will inshAllah take part in this tournament. Each team has been assigned a coordinator to assist qaideen with the team selection process. Here are the names and contact info of the team coordinators for each team
|Headquarter||Ahmad Bhatti||301-642-2969||[email protected]|
|SouthEast||Asif Mehmood||703-774-8280||[email protected]|
|NorthEast||Hamid Bajwa||973-652-3539||[email protected]|
|MidWest||Zohaib Khalid||860-634-9580||[email protected]|
|WestCoast||Waqas Mirza||415-722-0536||[email protected]|
|Gulf||Rashid Chaudhary||718-207-0011||[email protected]|
Here is how the MKA regions have been mapped to the teams:
|Headquarter||Virginia (NVA and CVA only)|
|SouthEast||Virginia (SVA and DC only)|
|New York Metro|
|Central Valley California|
- Each player will cover travel expense individually.
- Accommodation will be at Masjid Baiit-ul-Rehman.
- Team Kits are being designed and ordered by MKA and will be provided to each team upon arrival.
- 6 teams will be divided into 2 pools with 3 teams in each pool.
- On Saturday each team will play 2 pool matches of 15 overs with each of the other 2 teams in its pool.
- Top 2 teams from each pool will qualify for semi-finals.
- The semi-finals, 3rd-position match, and Final 20 over matches will be played on Sunday.
Player Registration – Use the following link: https://mkausa.wufoo.com/forms/nasir-t20-cricket-tournament-2014-registration/ Contact your regional coordinators if you are interested in participating.