Please read all information carefully.
- All Applicants must register for the event online
- A non-refundable registration fee of $350.00 must be paid to MKA USA within 7 days of signing up for the event. This fee will cover all logistical expenses in India including buses, transportation, accommodation, tickets to respective sights, meals, administrative costs, and MKA apparel. The fee is only refundable if Visa is rejected by the Indian Embassy. This fee is also subject to change based on currency conversion rates or unforeseen charges
- All Khuddam and Atfal must travel as a group and must leave India on or by March 28th, 2020. Per Markaz’s direction, members are not allowed to stay extra days in India
- Tickets cannot be purchased individually. Tickets must be bought by working with a designated Travel Agent and paid through MKA USA for this event. Will share more details on tickets.
- If an applicant cannot travel as a group for any reason they need to take prior approval from the committee. Keeping in mind that his non group travel can only be approved if it falls under the guidelines and fits arrival and departure time in India.
- Detail daily routine in India will be shared here; COMING SOON